A full day touring experience of Sydney, combining the morning Heart of Sydney Walk (see the description of that tour under reference AMW) with the City, Harbour, Beaches - Sydney Sights with your driver-guide (see the description of that tour under reference AMSS/PMSS).
Language available : French; German ; English ; Spanish ; Italian
The perfect way to experience all that Sydney has to offer
in one full day.
After meeting your guide in the city centre (next to the Statue
of Queen Victoria (corner Druitt St and George St)
you will begin your discovery of historic Sydney via a morning walking tour from the Queen Victoria Building to the Rocks including a tour of Sydney Opera House.
After a short break for lunch (see options below) your driver-guide will meet you in front of the Sydney Opera House for an afternoon tour in one of our comfortable vehicles.
During the afternoon, you will travel through Sydney’s fashionable eastern suburbs enjoying spectacular views of the city, harbour and beaches along the way to Bondi, before returning to the city via the Victorian area of Paddington.
• French or German Tour on a Sunday includes Sydney Opera House tour in English NOT accompanied by your 3AT guide.
• The Italian tour includes a Sydney Opera House tour in English accompanied by your Italian-speaking guide.
• Lunch at Opera Bar (FDSYDD): Choice of three dishes for main meal.
• Tasting Plate at Opera Kitchen (FDSYDT): The perfect ‘in between’ lunch to enjoy with a tasting plate of local dishes overlooking the water
• Lunch cruise (available only on Italian & Spanish tours).